Monday, December 14, 2009

This Time Baby I'll Be... BULLETPROOF!!!

So here are my new obsessions lately:

La Roux

Fabulous look, love her face structure. But more importantly, love her witty lyrics:

"Love, love is like a stubborn youth
That you'd rather just deny"

"
It's all false love and affection
You don't want me
You just like the attenti
on"
(I'm not your toy)

"Been there, done that, messed around
I’m having fun don’t put me down,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,
I won’t let you in again, the messages I’ve tried to send,
my informations’ just not going in,
burnin’ bridges shore to shore, I’ll break away from something more,
I’m not to not to love until it’s cheap,
been there, done that, messed around,
I’m having fun don’t put me down,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,

This time baby,
I’ll be Bulletproof "
(Bulletproof)

or the selection that Karl Lagerfeld chose for Chanel Couture show... In For the Kill
She's not as extreme as Lady Gaga but I think when you have real talent you don't need fierce crazy stupid to support it (though it's nice to look at Gaga's McQueen shoes)

So.. I LOVE LA ROUX!

As for fashion, check out this invisible shoes by Andreia Chaves


Fierce no? I want a pair!! I swear I'll wear them!!


1 comment:

  1. cool shoessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of the Thankoon mirror mosaic strappy sandals!!!!!!!:)))))xxxxx love you josh

    ReplyDelete